Call for a tour of the school:
Contact Admission Director Moisina Sanxhaku at 281-333-1340 or MSanxhaku@stesnb.org to arrange a tour of the school and to learn about the excellent educational experience available for your child.
Apply for Admission and Schedule Student Visitation:
Obtain an application packet and schedule a class visitation for your child. Complete the application form from the packet or online at www.stesnb.org.
Class Visitation Times :
- Applying for PreK-3: No class visitation, if applying for upcoming school year; if applying for current school year, 3-hour visitation 8:15 – 11:15 AM
- Applying for PreK-4 and Kindergarten: ½ day visitation 8:15 – 11:15 AM
- Applying for 1st – 5th grades: Full day visitation 8:15 AM – 3:15 PM
Student Visitation Day:
- Bring your child to the admission director’s office, along with your completed application form (if not submitted online.)
- Submit application fee. Make checks payable to STAES. Application fee is non-refundable.
- New Family Enrollment Fee: $100
- Current Family Re-enrollment Fee: $100
Schedule admissions/placement testing ($20 fee): PreK-3 – 1st Grade Only—Brigance II Screening
Recommendation Form: If applicable, submit two teacher recommendation forms and the records release form to your child’s previous school, along with the enclosed self-addressed envelopes found in the admission packet. When completed, the school will send these directly to St. Thomas for you.
Birth Certificate: Submit a copy of applicant’s birth certificate.
Please note: We must receive an application, the application fee, and copy of birth certificate, as well as report cards, student records, and teacher recommendations (if applicable), for each student seeking enrollment before the application can be considered. You will be notified by the Director of Admission concerning the student’s acceptance.
Early Childhood Applicants
Children must be potted trained. To be considered potty-trained, your child must consistently recognize when he or she needs to go to the bathroom, go to the bathroom independently without assistance with clothing or other needs, and wash and dry her or his hands independently.
- Children being considered for the PreK-3 program must be 3-years-old no later than October 1.
- Children being considered for the PreK-4 program must be 4-years-old no later than October 1.
Notice of Non-Discriminatory Policy
St. Thomas the Apostle Episcopal School does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies, employment practices, admission policies, scholarship/financial aid programs, or any other school-administered programs.
Financial aid is available for those families that meet the requirements. Please follow the link below to apply for financial aid.