Click through the tabs to read about classes available each week!
Half Day Camps
St. Thomas has amazing partners to provide fun, and enriching half-day experiences for kids throughout the summer. These organizations will provide their own uniquely trained instructors and curriculum. Please note the following details about each partnership camp.
- Play-Well TEKnologies: campers are divided by age group with the 5-7 year old camps in the morning, and the 8-12 year old camps in the afternoons.
- Knight School of Chess camps are held in the mornings only.
- Soccer Shots camp is available for 4-7 year olds, in the mornings only
- Camp Invention is a full day camp and is not available in half-day
- Fencing with John Trojanowski is available to kids 8-years-old and up, morning and afternoon classes vary by week.
- Archery and Skating with Suellen Purdum are afternoon classes on select weeks.
Full Day Camps
There are 2 options available most weeks for Full Day camp.
Option 1: One class, $250
When you register for a full day of St. Thomas Summer Camp, your child will participate in a half day class with our partnership program (i.e. Play-Well, Knight School, Fencing, etc…), and the other half of their day with our experienced and dedicated staff in STAES Summer Fun Camp. Each week has a variety of indoor and outdoor activities scheduled such as: arts & crafts, water play, movies, games, and more.
Option 2: Two classes, $300
Registering for two classes means you child will participate in 2, half-day classes with our partner programs available that week. Read through the tabs to see which classes are available each week.
Please note classes may have age restrictions.
Class offerings are subject to change due to enrollment. Children will be divided into 2 age groups: 5-7, and 8-12.
Preschool camp is also available for half and full days for 3-4 year olds.